The Prize is a $50.00 gift certificate voucher that may be used towards purchases made during Bid On Estates Auctions. Voucher only may be used on physical items and not shipping or handling line items. Please redeem within 6 months of notification.
Full Terms and Conditions....
1. The promoter is: Bid On Estates Auction Services whose registered office is at PO BOX 44, Ellwood City, PA 16117.
2. Employees of Bid On Estates or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.bidonestates.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?jbrown4/category/ALL
5. Closing date for entry will be December 5, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
As entries come in, they will be assigned a number. The first entry will be 1, the second is 2, etc. When the deadline expires, we will use a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and "n" ("n" being the total number of qualified entries) which will correspond to an entrant's form as established by the queue.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: PO BOX 44, Ellwood City, PA 16117
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Bid On Estates Auction Services 124 Hinds Street Rochester, PA 15074 (724) 704 -0448
Bid On Estates does NOT represent themselves to be Licensed Auctioneers, In PA, it operates as a REGISTERED TRADING ASSISTANT, Under License Number: TRA000074 In OH, as an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION MEDIATION COMPANY. Bonded in Favor of the State of Pennsylvania and Maintaining Adequate Insurance Coverage. Copyright, 2017