Warehouse Auction. Coins, Watches, Jewelry
Sorry, No Shipping is Available.
Local, Over The Counter Pickup Only to Registered Bidder Only (reach out before bidding for any alternate pick up requests). We do not ship or use 3rd Party Shippers.
Bidding Registration: We manually approve all new bidders, which may result in a delay, possibly a few hours, between registration and your ability to place bids, especially for registrations made overnight or on weekends.
Note about Yahoo / AOL Email Addresses: Please be aware that if you use a @yahoo.com or @AOL email address, you won't receive our outbid notifications and invoices. Yahoo doesn't even send these to your spam folder; they simply do not deliver them. AOL usually sends into your Spam folder. Emails about upcoming auctions come from a different server and usually arrive as expected.
Registration Confirmation: On occasion, we may reach out with a phone call before final approval. If you're registering with an address that's more than an hour or so drive away, please call us to confirm your ability to pick up items.
- Bidding opens on Sunday, November 26th.
- Preview: You can view items in person on Tuesday, November 28th. The hours available are 10 am until 2 pm and 4:30 pm until 6:30. (other days may be available by appointment)
- Bidding ends on Wednesday, November 29th.
- The first 3 lots will start closing at 6 pm, with 3 lots closing each minute afterward.
- Bids placed within 3 minutes of an item's end time will extend the countdown by an additional 3 minutes.
- Pickups are scheduled for Thursday, November 30th and Friday, December 1st. (both of these days are by appointment only between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm).
- Additional pickup availability on Saturday, December 2nd, these are open pick ups (no appointment required) between 10 am and 2 pm.
- The link to schedule an appointment will be in your invoice. You can access your invoice via the Account Menu.
- Alternate pickups may be available if you are out of town for the weekend but want to bid - please reach out before bidding for details.
Item Condition: Everything is sold "As-Is." We do not authenticate or guarantee any item. Typically, we lay items out on a table and take a few photos for reference. We do not extensively inspect for damage or missing parts. If an item is listed as "tested ok," it means it passed basic functionality tests but not full testing. Otherwise, assume items have not been tested.
Payment, Fees, and Taxes:
- There is a 5% Buyer's Premium fee added to all bills paid with a credit card, this fee is WAIVED FOR CASH payments.
- Checks are accepted only from known and frequent bidders with an established bidder history with us.
- CASH ONLY ON ALL GOLD COINS, SILVER COINS, OR BULK GOLD PURCHASES for invoices greater than $500.
- All US Currency in this auction will be exempt from taxation, other items taxed at 6%.
Shipping: Please note that we do not offer shipping; items are for local pickup only.
If you have any questions or need further information, don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to your participation in this auction.