Warehouse Tools & Household Auction
To schedule an appointment for Friday click
Sorry, No Shipping is Available.
Bidding Registration: We manually approve all new bidders, which may result in a delay, possibly a few hours, between registration and your ability to place bids, especially for registrations made overnight or on weekends.
Note about Yahoo / AOL Email Addresses: Please be aware that if you use a @yahoo.com or @AOL email address, you won't receive our outbid notifications and invoices. Yahoo doesn't even send these to your spam folder; they simply do not deliver them. AOL usually sends into your Spam folder. Emails about upcoming auctions come from a different server and usually arrive as expected.
Registration Confirmation: On occasion, we may reach out with a phone call before final approval. If you're registering with an address that's more than an hour or so drive away, please call us to confirm your ability to pick up items.
- Preview: Wednesday, January 10th, between 4 pm and 5 pm.
- Bidding ends on Thursday, January 11th.
- The first 3 lots will start closing at 6 pm, with 3 lots closing each minute afterward.
- Bids placed within 3 minutes of an item's end time will extend the countdown by an additional 3 minutes.
- Items can be picked up on Friday, January 12th (by appointment only between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm).
- Additional pickup availability on Saturday, December 13th, open pick ups (no appointment required) between 10 am and 2 pm.
- The link to schedule an appointment will be in your invoice. You can access your invoice via the Account Menu.
- Alternate pickups may be available if you are out of town for the weekend but want to bid - please reach out before bidding for details.
Item Condition: Everything is sold "As-Is." We do not authenticate or guarantee any item. Typically, we lay items out on a table and take a few photos for reference. We do not extensively inspect for damage or missing parts. If an item is listed as "tested ok," it means it passed basic functionality tests but not full testing. Otherwise, assume items have not been tested.
Payment, Fees, and Taxes:
- There is a 5% Buyer's Premium fee added to all bills paid with a credit card, this fee is WAIVED FOR CASH payments.
- Checks are accepted only from known and frequent bidders with an established bidder history with us.
- 6% Sales Tax will be collected where applicable.
Shipping: Please note that we do not offer shipping; items are for local pickup only.
If you have any questions or need further information, don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to your participation in this auction.